• Support Harunatsu Fansubs on Patreon!
  • Recent Posts

• Categories

• Wellivea1's jams

• Twitter Feed

• Fansub friends

Shinmai Maou no Testament Burst – OVA

Posted on March 20, 2016 in Uncategorized

Well took me a while, but here it is and one more thing. I’ll release only in 10bit from now on.

P.S. I somehow mistakenly encoded it in 8bit, so this one is in 8bit.

SUBTITLES
TL: Harunatsu
TS: Harunatsu

720p 8-bit:

Shinmai Maou no Testament Burst – OVA [BD 720p-AAC]

1080p 8-bit:

Shinmai Maou no Testament Burst – OVA [BD 1080p-FLAC]

Liked it? Take a second to support Harunatsu on Patreon!

9 thoughts on “Shinmai Maou no Testament Burst – OVA”

• joao says:

Hi. I'm sure everyone enjoys your subs a lot!

Thanks for your efforts 😀

Are you thinking on subbing Triage X Ova, it's been out for ages and it wasn't picked up yet, I would really appreciate it if you could sub it.

Keep up the hard work! 🙂

• Haru says:

Well.. you are greatly welcome ^.^ .Anyway regarding subbing Triage X Ova, a lots of peoples made request on that matter and i too am considering to do it but the thing is i already picked up to many series, so first I'll complete them all and then I'll think of subbing it. I hope you understand what i mean. Anyway thanks for supporting me and cheers ^.^

• mjbartlett says:

I asked the same question about 3 weeks ago when i found and posted the link for BDMV Raw so Haru could already have it waiting when they get done with other Projects first. Hopefully not to long of wait because someone else might pick it up soon as well.

• mjbartlett says:

PS Forgot to give thanks for the OVA. Your the Best (^_^)

• Haru says:

Yeah you did asked me too and you're greatly welcome too. ^.^

• mjbartlett says:

I wish someone would make Shinmai Maou no Testament into a RPG or Fighting game for PS4, PS Vita , Wii U and Nintendo DSI to Play would be really cool. Does anyone if any Characters from this series is in a game already.

• Haru says:

XD I know what you mean, it has really strong ecchi though the fighting scenes are decent enough and the characters has some interesting past too. So over all if it didn't had those ecchi scenes it'd have been an awesome anime. XD nope i don't know if any of the char. are present in a game or not, since i don't play games :p

• mjbartlett says:

I don't play much either but when i found out the The Last Game for the Naruto Series was begin released on PS4 I went out and Bought a PS4 just to play it then i Pre-order the Game 6 Months in advance just to get the Pre-order Bonus's. I also did the same for Hyrule Warriors for WII U Since i am a Big Fan of Zelda games all the way back from Nintendo I bought a WII U just to play the Game. Other Wise most of my spare time is spent reading manga and Light Novels.

• Haru says:

Ooh I see. Well instead of playing games I tend to read LN's and manga's, but I did played some games a long ago though.