• Support Us!

Don't want to donate via Patreon?
    Contact wellivea1 for alternatives.

• Categories

• Music of the week: urema

• Chatango!

• Recent Posts

• Recent Comments

• Archives

• Fansub friends

Rokudenashi Majutsu Koushi to Akashic Records – 06

Posted on December 27, 2017 in Airing series

Someone please provide me with the BDMVs from vol.2 to 6.

Credits:
TLC: frog_
Timing: Haru
Edit: Andy29485
Typesetting: Haru [Some typesetting was taken from LostYears.]
QC: NineVult and teshni
OP & ED KFX: Haru
Encoding: Haru

720p 10-bit:

[Harunatsu] Rokudenashi Majutsu Koushi to Akashic Records – 06 [A233EEC6].mkv

Liked it? Take a second to support Harunatsu on Patreon!

9 thoughts on “Rokudenashi Majutsu Koushi to Akashic Records – 06”

• And there’s even more! Thanks again! ^_^

• NOOB says:

@Haruhiro99 well if you want BD you can use neko-raws here is the link
    if you dont mind can you give me an ETA till when the rest of the episodes will be completed

• Haruhiro99 says:

Nope, not gonna use that, that release is in 1080p and we will do it in 720p since the native resolution is not 1080p. So I’m waiting for the BDMV. And as for the rest of the episodes, I was the one who was timing the script till now, but I’m busy with other things so I assigned the show to another timer, but he is busy atm. So the rest of the episodes will come as soon as the timing is done.

• NOOB says:

Well I am pretty sure you can turn 1080p into 720p lol

• wellivea1 says:

That would make it a re-encode release, which is something we will never do here. If you really don’t care about quality, just watch deadfish or something.

• NOOB says:

But well it is up to you guys what you wanna use

• Haruhiro99 says:

Actually, I talked to neko-shi and asked him to encode this show in 720p from his Bluray discs. So now the problem for the BDs are solved. Now we just wait for the timer to do his job and not make my job harder.

• NOOB says:

sorry to knock again i know your are dead lol but still any eta i didnt start it still but planning to once i get my mobile fixed well will be going with hs for the rest of the episodes