1) Why do you do this?
– To be honest, we don’t care a bit about others, we just want to watch the best anime with the best subs and video quality.
2) What do you do on this blog?
– We release BD’s, DVD’s and sometimes, airing shows.
3) How do you choose on what subs to use for your release?
– It’s simple. We look for the best subs out there (we don’t use any bad subs for our BDs). Other times we work on our original TL.
4) Do you edit the subs when you release your BDs?
– Yes, we do. We edit the script so that we can get the best out of it.
5) Do you translate anything?
– Yes, we do.
6) I have heard “this and that” about you, should I download your content?
– As I said earlier, we do this ’cause we want to watch anime with the best subs and video quality, so rest assured, but if you do find some errors with our releases just inform us and we will fix the same in a batch or if needed a V2 (version 2).
7) Why are you so late to release your stuff?
– That may change with the addition of new staff recently!.
8) Will you do “X” series?
– You can make your request in the comment section, but new series will be picked up solely on staff’s discretion.
9) I want to join you, how should I do that?
– You are more than welcome, you just have to inform us. You can leave a comment below or in the chat box or hang out in our IRC channel for that matter.
10) I want to help you, how should I do that?
– Just seed our torrents.
11.) What formats do you release in?
720p – x264 10bit and AAC 320kbps audio
1080p – x264 10bit and FLAC audio
[Note: Once we’ve released a batch version, single releases won’t be seeded anymore]